Friday, May 31, 2013

I'm majoring in History :)

Assalamualaikum.

today, i m done with 4 papers. still have 2 more papers to go.
this semester really test my ability as a degree student majoring in history.
but, hey, there must be the hikmah behind all this.
and i found it already :)

so,here :

Allah did not give me a chance to major in
PSYCHOLOGY & COMMUNICATION
because Allah knows that i'm not capable
to study STATISTICS.

( because i do not prefer mathematics, i hate maths )
who knows maybe i will stuck at this subject forever?

Allah did not give me a chance to major in
ENGLISH / BENL / TESL
because Allah knows that i'm a little bit shy,awkward,embarrass,not interested
in participating in DRAMA'S CLASS.

Allah did not give me a chance to major in
ARABIC
because Allah knows that i'm too lazy and have a  in memorization,
i love listening to music too much.which is not good to learn Arabic that need to be memorized.
it can harden my heart sometimes.

BUT,

Allah give me a chance to major in
HISTORY
so that i learned whatever things you do not like does not means it is not good for you.
Allah wants me to study and learn more about history.

and i believe His plan,because Allah knows best about me.
May Allah ease our journey in seeking His knowledge.
Aminn Ya Rabb.




Hai. my name is Nur Syahirah and i'm majoring in History here.
 IIUM Gombak Campus.













No comments:

Post a Comment