Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Cover Girl - Big Time Rush

Assalamualaikum.

Cover Girl - Big Time Rush


I don't know why you always get so insecure
I wish you could see what I see when you're looking in the mirror
And why won't you believe me when I say
That to me you get more beautiful, everyday

When you're looking at the magazines
And thinking that you'll never measure up
You're wrong

Cause you're my cover, cover girl
I think you're a superstar, yeah you are
Why don't you know
Yeah, you're so pretty that it hurts

It's what's underneath your skin
The beauty that shines within




You're the only one that rocks my world
My cover girl

p/s :

one of my friends gave this song to me.
its just wonderful.
thank you love.

just because she gave this BTR's song,
does't means we are only listening to songs.

we also enjoy reading quran while the Imam at mosque recite it.




yeah, i know. i am not studying for my final yet -_____-




No comments:

Post a Comment